Stamp Mill maintenance elements
As a heavy-duty grinding equipment, Stamp Mill is also very important for daily maintenance and maintenance. Once it is not in place, it will seriously affect the output. The maintenance and maintenance of the Stamp Mill should be:
- 1. During the use of Stamp Mill, there should be fixed personnel responsible for the care, the operator must have a certain level of technology. Before the installation of the mill, the operator must carry out the necessary technical training to understand the principle performance of the mill and familiar with the operating procedures.
- 2. In order to make the Stamp Mill normal, a “safe operation system for equipment maintenance” should be established to ensure the long-term safe operation of the mill, and necessary maintenance tools as well as grease and corresponding accessories.
- 3. After using the Stamp Mill for a period of time, it should be repaired. At the same time, the wear parts such as grinding rolls, grinding rings and blades should be repaired and replaced. The grinding roller device should be carefully checked before and after use. See if there is looseness and whether the grease is sufficient.
- 4. When the grinding roller device is used for more than 500h to replace the grinding roller, the rolling bearings in the roller sleeve must be cleaned. The damaged parts should be replaced in time. The fueling tool can be used with a manual fuel pump and a grease gun.
- 5. The bearings are lubricated with No. 1 MoS2 grease or ZN-2 sodium bitter grease.
- 6. The roller bearings are refueled once per shift. The main engine center bearings are added once every 4 shifts, and the blower bearings are added once a month. The maximum temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed 70 °C. When the bearing is overheated, the accessories such as the cleaning bearing and the bearing chamber shall be removed for cleaning.